Sunday, March 18, 2012

3-18-2012




How far along? 22 weeks7 days
Total weight gain: 13 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Yes, but I don't have too many for cold rainy weather...
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Enjoying weekend naps.
Movement: Yep, all the time, still pretty cool.
Best moment of the week: Picking out fabric for the nursery. Finding lot of fun ideas on pinterest this weekend during never ending basketball.
Miss Anything? My clothes. Still too cold and wet this week to wear most of my maternity stuff and finally too big for most of my regular clothes. Thank goodness for workout clothes!
Food cravings: Still just fruit...can't wait for some thing more that apples and oranges!
Have you started to show yet? Yep, had my first stranger touch my stomach this week...kinda strange.
Gender prediction: GIRL, most will think were crazy but we know it's a girl for sure. So sure we got pink paint and I ordered all the fabric for the nursery bedding. ( 9 days till our next appt)
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Still more heartburn...
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Been kinda grumpy this week, fought a cold all week. Having a cold stinks no matter what, but having one when you can't take anything that works REALLY stinks.
Looking forward to: Getting all the fabric delivered so I can work on the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment