Sunday, March 25, 2012

3-25-2012

How far along? 23 weeks7 days
Total weight gain: 13 pounds. Will check again this week...
Maternity clothes: Definitely needing longer shirts.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Soooo much more comfortable now that I finally got a body pillow...every pregnant girl needs one!
Movement: Yes, very defined now, not just a bump feeling anymore.
Best moment of the week: Got my hair cut (chopped you could say) and a much needed pedi!
Miss Anything? Well I'm kinda missing MY HAIR...I decided to cut it off because it has continued to break and become very thin since I've been pregnant. So I  took a picture with me to get it cut at the beauty school I always go to and it ended up a LITTLE shorter than I asked for. I like it, just still getting used to it.
Food cravings: Nothing new, just fruit all the time.
Have you started to show yet? Well I sure think so, but I keep having people that I don't know well tell me I don't look pregnant...so I guess I just  look like a have a huge GUT!
Gender prediction: GIRL GIRL GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Nothing new this week...
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but tired a lot this week.
Looking forward to: Maybe narrowing down some names soon??? And Dr's appt this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment