Sunday, April 22, 2012

4-22-12

How far along? 27 weeks7 days
Total weight gain: No idea, Dr.'s appt this week..EEK
Maternity clothes: Finally got to wear some cute shorts I picked up a long time ago, since it was almost 90 today!!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Pretty I have my good nights and my restless nights...
Movement: I feel like she is sideways sometimes...I'll feel something on the right and then clear over on the left. Still strange to see my whole stomach move from the outside.
Best 3 moments of the week: 1:We finally picked a first name!!!!! YEAH, but have not decided on a middle name...so you'll have to wait to find out!!
 2: Went to a kids consignment sale in Boise on Sat and got TONS of cute clothes and found a mobile for the crib I'm working on "re doing" and didn't spend much at all.
3: I scored a great deal on two yellow fabric curtains that I'm turning into window treatments. (Stay tuned for pics.)
Have you started to show yet? Yeah, people are finally able to see my belly in my scrubs now, scary!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: SORE FEET, guess I shouldn't wear my flip flops as much, but my feet get sooo HOT!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, for now..
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Don't ask my husbands opinion on this matter?!?!
Looking forward to: Seeing all of the projects I've been working on come together...

1 comment:

  1. So cute Amber, both the room and you! You look wonderful and I love the colors of the babies room! Great job on the bedding, bumpers and pillow. Can't wait to see you both (well all three really!)

    ReplyDelete