Sunday, April 29, 2012

4-29-12

Don't mind this weeks picture. Spend all day sewing and gardening.
How far along? 28 weeks7 days
Total weight gain: Gained 3 lbs at my last appt...
Maternity clothes: Yep, found a brand new pair of Old Navy pants this weekend for 4 bucks and I LOVE them!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Up at least 2-3 times a night, starting to feel for James because he is a very light sleeper.
Movement: Yep still feeling her all the time. Started doing kick counts, sometimes I feel her move 10 times in less than 10 minutes!
Best moment of the week: Got most of the garden planted today. Hoping to grow a bunch of veggies to make my own baby food.
Have you started to show yet? Yep, my belly is big enough now that it's been getting in the way and making it harder to bend down!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: This week my back has really been bothering me. Time to see my chiropractor.
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting really close to being flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Definitely feeling the mood swings and emotions more lately. Had to take my chocolate lab to the vet and she had to stay the night and I was very emotional the entire time she was gone. (She is feeling better now)
Looking forward to: Our trip to AZ, it's coming so fast, I  can't believe it's all most May. WOW time has been flying.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment