Sunday, January 22, 2012

1-22-2011


How far along?
14weeks 7 days
Total weight gain: Probably 4-5 lbs, but I haven't checked...
Maternity clothes:  No, but I bought some really comfy yoga pants!!
Stretch marks? not YET
Sleep: Sleep pretty good still, I have always been able to sleep good though.
Best moment of the week: Finally got together with a good firend and got to tell her in person!!
Miss Anything? Not really.
Movement: not yet, but some stretchy cramps now and then.
Food cravings: Nothing really this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I have been very lucky in that dept.
Have you started to show yet? Yeah...but I think I still just look like I've gained weight, not that I am pregnant.
Gender prediction: No Idea, but SOOO excited to find out.
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Just the stretchy tummy pains.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Dr's appt this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment