Sunday, January 29, 2012

1-29-2011


How far along? 15 weeks7 days

Total weight gain: Had gained 1 lb. at this mo check up. Total 5-6 lbs.
Maternity clothes:  Not wearing any yet but found some like new jeans, Capri's and 2 pair of shorts for CHEAP at the resale shop this week!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: good, think I'm gonna want a body pillow soon?!?!
Best moment of the week: Well I'd like to try my hand a making my own baby food since we and a lot of family have gardens so I entered a contest to win a Baby Bullet system an I WON!!!
Movement: Well...I don't think so, but I sure did get jolted awake this week once like something was using my bladder as a trampoline!
Food cravings: Citrus...which is kinda funny since this week, baby is 4 in 2.5 oz and approx the size of a Naval Orange!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I have been very lucky in that dept.
Have you started to show yet? Yeah, in the right clothes.
Gender prediction: Well at our Dr's appt on Thurs. She said she'd bet we were having a BOY...BUT not to buy anything yet because she was not sure and we will find out at our next mo. appt 20 weeks...So Still waiting!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Nothing this week.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Making a narrowed down list of names, when we know the sex.



No comments:

Post a Comment