Sunday, January 1, 2012

12-4-2011

How far along? 7 weeks 7 days
Total weight gain: none
Maternity clothes: not yet, but I love my P.jammies
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: as much as I can, haven’t made it to the 10 O’clock news for a few weeks now. Waking up to pee in the middle of the night, not my favorite.
Best moment this week: First doctors appt, did an early ultrasound to check for a heart beat, everything looked great so I got to have a bunch of blood work done Friday.
Have you told family and friends: No, hoping we can make it a Christmas SURPRISE!
Miss Anything? Morning coffee, have cut out most of my caffeine
Movement:
no
Food cravings: Fruit, can’t get enough this week pink grape fruit and green apples!
Anything making you queasy or sick: A little queasy a few mornings this week but not from food.
Have you started to show yet:No, just looking like I enjoyed Thanksgiving!
Genderrediction: girl
Labor Signs: none
Symptoms: none
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Telling our families

No comments:

Post a Comment