Monday, February 13, 2012

2-12-12

How far along? 17 weeks7 days
Total weight gain: prob still around 6-7 lbs I really don't check.
Maternity clothes: wore some cute capris today that were really comfortable. I picked up a few more things this week at the resale shop. I think I've spent maybe $45 bucks and have LOTS of stuff to choose from.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Great, can almost make it though the night with out getting up...;-)
Movement: I have definitely started feeling little flutters this past week...wasn't sure at first but it's either the baby or an alien in my stomach!
Best moment of the week: Definitely feeling the flutters is the coolest thing, still don't feel them from the outside so I can't share it with James yet, but I described it to him.
Food cravings: Still just eating lots of fruit!
Have you started to show yet? Yep I definitely have a tummy now.
Gender prediction: I think I'm gonna go with Boy this week! 19 days and counting till  I can answer this for sure (hopefully)
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Nothing this week.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery, drug James to home depot to "look" at colors, he said our baby will be color blind because of the BRIGHT colors I like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment