Sunday, February 26, 2012

2-26-12


How far along? 19 weeks7 days
Total weight gain: I'm sure I'll find out at my appointment this week.
Maternity clothes: Wish spring would come so I could wear more of it. Still wearing my pre prego jeans for now.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Still pretty good most nights.
Movement: Yes! Especially about 15 min after I eat.
Best moment of the week: Asked James about a Name, and he said, "yeah OK" (no I am not telling what it was, yet)
Food cravings: nothing really, but got James to take me out to dinner. All I had to do was throw away all the drip pans for my stove and not go buy new ones! (I really needed new ones) ;)
Have you started to show yet? yep.
Gender prediction: Boy, James still thinks Girl...  5 days and counting....
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Nothing new this week.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Registering on Friday when we hopefully find out!
And if your wondering what the fruit and veggies are on my weekly sign. It's the size of the baby this week, so this week it's the size of a heirloom tomato 6.0 in and 8.5 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment