Sunday, February 19, 2012

2-19-12


How far along? 18 weeks7 days
Total weight gain: Don't think I want to know
Maternity clothes: A few things, can still wear my regular jeans, but my maternity stuff is comfy!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Good, when my husbands phone isn't ringing at 4 am!
Movement: I have definitely been feeling the bumps, and James finally got to feel it for the first time too! (he thought it felt like I had a hiccup way low in my belly)
Best moment of the week: For sure James feeling the baby move!
Food cravings: No real cravings this week, but had my share of valentines candy!
Have you started to show yet? definitely.
Gender prediction: Boy, 12 days and counting....
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Is having to find a bathroom EVERYWHERE you go considered a symptom? I think yes!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery furniture, finally got both dressers and crib picked out and ordered this weekend, only took 3 trips to baby's r us in 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment