Monday, May 14, 2012

5-13-2012 (a day late)


How far along? 30 weeks 7 days
Total weight gain: I've got to be close to maxed out, I'm feeling huge today!
Maternity clothes: Everything but my scrubs!!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Same, lots of waking up and tossing around lately.
Best moment of the week? James and I went camping, and I just RELAXED! I was really nice not to have anything to do.
Movement: I think she is going through a major growth spurt...I am definitely feeling hiccups almost every day and she is right up underneath my right rib. NOT comfortable!
Food cravings:Still watermelon this week, did finally get some. YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope not this week.
Have you started to show yet: YES!
Labor Signs: none
Symptoms: Nothing new this week, lower back issues, thinking it's my sciatic. Going to the chiropractor sure helps!
Belly Button in or out? Pretty well flat by the end of the day, when I seem to be retaining more water.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Cranky...I had a patient this week that literally coughed through the ENTIRE appt, and that irritated me so I'd say I'm cranky for sure!
Looking forward to: My time off when the baby comes...I know I'll have PLENTY to do, but it will still be in the middle of summer so I'm definitely looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment