Sunday, May 20, 2012

5-20-2012


How far along? 31 weeks 7 days
Total weight gain: I think I am close to the 20lb mark, but I'll see at my appointment this week.
Maternity clothes: Needing some LONGER shirts...kinda silly to have to buy more clothes for the next 2 months but I can't be walking around with my belly hanging out!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Not too bad considering...
Best moment of the week? James got my rocking chair and glider all put together and I am enjoying it in the living room for now...AND I found a few cute things for the walls in the nursery...(pics when I get it all put up)
Movement: Still moving a lot. Have had a few moments that catch me off  guard, and it really hurts!
Food cravings: Again, watermelon, bought a HUGE one yesterday at Costco. I can't really eat a big meal anymore it makes me feel too uncomfortable, so I just snack, mostly on watermelon!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I have started getting headaches a lot this week. Don't know if it's the heat or what, I'm drinking lots of water!
Have you started to show yet: Haha
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Starting to get challenging to shave my legs...that's a symptom right?
"This week the baby is about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds this month. She's getting so big, she's probably crowding your lungs."
- This made me laugh cause this week at work I ran down then back up the stairs to get something for a patient and I couldn't talk to them I was out of breath
Belly Button in or out? Flat, but not out.
Wedding rings on or off? On, most of the time, today I noticed they were feeling tight, so I took them off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Definitely moody...I was out shopping and totally could feel the emotional roller coaster going! ( Shopping for baby is a lot more fun than mommy right now)
Looking forward to: Road Trip...OK so not so much the road Trip to AZ, but SUPER excited to see my family and friends this weekend! YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment