Sunday, July 8, 2012

7-8-12


How far along? 38 weeks 7 days
Total weight gain: I don't know for sure without asking at my Dr.'s appt, but I think I am at a total of about 28 lbs and I haven't changed for a few weeks now.
Stretch marks? Nope, hoping that is a good sign
Sleep: I am definitely used to interrupted sleep by now.
Best moment of the week? Had a wonderful 4th of July, missed not having my parents here this year but they are patiently waiting for baby to arrive to make the trip. I had a 5 day weekend which I really needed. I think I'll be able to get through another week or two of work until Braelyn decides to make her arrival.
Food cravings: No new cravings really. James and I picked apricots an cherries this weekend and I picked our first zucchini from the garden so I am really enjoying all the fresh produce! Made lots of baby food this weekend. So far I've got peas, zucchini, cherries, apricots and beats made and frozen for baby!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, but yogurt gives me the WORST heartburn I have ever had. I can eat the spiciest food and not get it but bananas and yogurt have been horrible this week.
Have you started to show yet: James' grandma said yesterday I was "looking pretty pregnant" I sure hope so since the due date is 8 days away.
Labor Signs: I am definitely having a few contractions, but they are still nowhere near consistent.
Symptoms: Nothing really new, same symptoms just more intense.
Belly Button in or out? Flat, I still don't think it will be an outie no matter how long I go.
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, still feel the emotions come on like waves though.
Looking forward to: Holding our baby girl, will be strange not feeling her in my tummy anymore but I'm ready to hold her!

No comments:

Post a Comment