Sunday, July 1, 2012

7-1-2012


How far along? 37 weeks 7 days
Total weight gain: Haven't gained any weight the past two weeks, kinda just holding steady till she gets here I hope.
Stretch marks? Still nothing yet...
Sleep: Not so well this week with James gone all week.
Best moment of the week? James came home from New Orleans! So glad Braelyn didn't decide to make her entrance while he was gone. I didn't think she would but I was a little nervous.
Food cravings: Does going to Fred Meyer at 10:50 pm because they close at 11 to get  a watermelon suprise anyone at this point?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing makes me sick, but everything takes my breath away now, even trying to talk "fast" which I normally do I find I am short of breath. I laughed when my mother-in-law called to check on me and she asked why I was out of breath and I said, "I'm just sweeping" Haha!
Have you started to show yet: OK I know I am not HUGE like some women get, but to me I feel huge! It's hard to get off the couch, roll out of bed...
Labor Signs: A few more Braxton Hicks contractions this week, a little more noticible too, but so irregular I haven't even started keeping track.
Symptoms: Nothing really new this week, definitely tired after a busy day at work, looking forward to the holiday this week and a nice long weekend!
Belly Button in or out? No changes there, don't think I'll have an outie?!?!
Wedding rings on or off? Off and put away for safe keeping, there is no point in even trying to wear them anymore.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Haha, definitely some up's and down's that are very noticible. I think James has started to do some "nesting". He kinda went on a cleaning binge today...and I just let him!
Looking forward to: The 4th of July, Hopefully it's not too hot that I can't enjoy the Dunlap's annual party outside! I can't believe it's July today. I don't know why people say your last few months go by slow... I don't know where the time has gone.

1 comment:

  1. Let him "nest" until his heart desires! Looking good! Time to get your hospital bag ready!!! Wooo-hooo :)

    ReplyDelete