Sunday, June 3, 2012

6-3-2011 (32 & 33 weeks)

Well for the regular readers you know I am behind a week...to put it mildly we have been on the RUN for the past two weeks, so this post is for both 32 and 33 weeks! We left Thursday May 24th and drove 16 hours to Phoenix and spend the weekend with my family.We drove back on Monday Memorial day 16 hours again straight through. We worked 3 days and took off camping this weekend. Needless to say the garden is over grown with weeds, the house is a mess and we are exhausted. I did get to relax and read a few books this weekend for pleasure. I know it will probably be a long time before I am able to do that when Braelyn comes!

After camping and weeding the garden...got a little sun.
32 weeks, with my mom!

How far along? 33 weeks 7 days
Total weight gain: I honestly have no idea at my 32 week appt, I told the PA I didn't want to know and she said, well don't look. lol
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Toss, turn, pee...repeat.
Best moment of the past two weeks? Well going home to AZ to see my family and have a wonderful baby shower with family and friends was definitely AWESOME! We had wonderful weather for the memorial day weekend and even James had a good time.
Movement: She is a wiggle worm for sure.
Food cravings: Still, watermelon, but I did have a random craving for a chocolate donut the other day. YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No and surprisingly I did really well with the 16 hour drive to and from AZ.
Have you started to show yet: Last week I had a stranger in Walmart no less tell me to "lay off the beer" People think they are funny...If I hadn't been exhausted I would have thought of come back sooner, but I didn't until the parking lot, Dang!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Some swollen fingers and really sore feet if I don't get off of them in the evening.
Belly Button in or out? Still in the flat stage.
Wedding rings on or off? On most days, but defiantly noticing they are tighter in the morning and evenings.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy mostly, but I don't think it takes much to get to the moody.
Looking forward to: Well This weekend it my baby shower here in Idaho. I am very excited and ready to get the nursery organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment