Sunday, June 24, 2012

A few last projects!

A few of the last nursery projects. I finally made the changing pad cover for the nursery, I know I'll need more than one, but I at least have one made for now. It is a really quick project really, just fabric and some elastic! James also hung the pictures I found a Hobby Lobby!


I've had this car seat canopy made for quite a while now, it was actually one of the first projects I made I was just waiting until we go the car seat to measure where to put the straps on. So finally that project is done and ready to GO!


And lastly, the vinyl tree I have been planning and designing for months is DONE! It really did turn out great, and I even got James to help me put it on the wall. This project took a long time because I couldn't find exactly what I wanted so I had to design the tree myself before cutting it out with my Silhouette Cameo machine (for your non crafty type it's a digital die cutting machine that is AMAZING) Then cut out all the flowers and owls too. It was a fun project and can just be peeled off if we get tired of it!




1 comment:

  1. So fantastic Amber! What a beautiful job on your tree. You are really talented!

    ReplyDelete