Sunday, June 17, 2012

6-17-12

35 Weeks
How far along? 35 weeks 7 days
Total weight gain: At this point, WHO CARES! Haha
Stretch marks? Nope still none, maybe I'll get lucky?!?!
Sleep: Surprisingly I sleep good while I'm sleeping, I just have to wake up 2-3 times a night to pee!
Best moment of the week? James and I took our maternity photos this weekend. I am pretty happy with how they turned out. To see some of the edited photos click on the link to my Kodak album http://pix.kg/p/569114973507%3A805134197/scl
Food cravings: Well I have to say I have been pretty disappointed my the last 2 watermelons I purchased...but we got a few really good pineapples today! YUM
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just get really uncomfortable when I eat a full meal.
Have you started to show yet: I'm definitely at the point where I can't wait to wear "normal" clothes again, this belly is getting a bit uncomfortable!
Labor Signs: Well...No, but I think I have had a few Braxton Hicks contractions. People keep asking me if I am having them and I just say no...but then I starting thinking about it and I didn't even really know what they were so I looked it up and I have definitely had a few times where I have felt some menstrual like cramps and I guess that's what they can feel like. I really have no idea so I'll ask my Dr. this week.
Symptoms: Ahhh the symptoms, I have to say this week the worst symptom is sore/swelling feet. My hands swell somewhat, but my feet HURT so bad I could cry!
Belly Button in or out? Were holding at the flat stage.
Wedding rings on or off? Well, off most of the time cause my swelling comes and goes and it is really uncomfortable to have to take my rings off once I've noticed my hands have swelled.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Having some pretty good swings...definitely feeling the hormones.
Looking forward to: Ha! This makes me laugh. I'm looking forward to: Wearing normal clothes, doing housework and not being out of breath, not having to pee every 20 min, not having to chase EVERYTHING I eat with a Tums, not having these sore feet...but all of those things will be worth it when we see our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment