Sunday, June 10, 2012

6-10-2012


How far along? 34 weeks 7 days
Total weight gain: I am sure I am at or over the 25lb mark. I still don't look at my Dr. appointments.
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Up at least 2 times a night...
Best moment of the week? Spent all day today with my hubby picking out some of the little things we still needed for the baby and nursery. He drove me around Boise all day and went where ever I wanted with no complaints.
Food cravings: ummm...nothing really this week and I don't have any watermelon. I was too lazy to cary it at Costco. (bummer)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating a big meal, I can't eat much or it makes me feel really uncomfortable. So I don't.
Have you started to show yet: I'm pretty sure this question is irrelivant by now...but I think I've gotten bigger just this week. It's definatly slim pickings for clothes right now, but no sense in buying anything...ONLY 36 days till our due date!!!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Really feeling the swelling in my hands and feet if I don't rest and drink enough water.
Belly Button in or out? Still in the flat stage.
Wedding rings on or off? On most of the day, today I had to take them off in the middle of errands because my fingers started to look like sausages.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Had a very nice shower with family and friends on Saturday.
Looking forward to: FINISHING the nursery. Started the last few projects this weekend and trying to get all the clothes and blankies washed, and everything in it's proper place. Oh and I'm looking forward to maternity pictures next weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment