Sunday, June 24, 2012

6-24-2012


How far along? 36 weeks 7 days
Total weight gain: Not gonna even keep track at this point.
Stretch marks? Nothing yet...
Sleep: This week I've been waking up and not been able to go back to sleep..ANNOYING! ( I know get used to it)
Best moment of the week? Drug hubby on a date night with friends to dinner and the what to expect when your expecting movie! I know it will be a while before we will be able to that again. OH and at the Dr. this week they checked to see how she is positioned and her head is down and headed in the right direction!
Food cravings: This week I bought watermelon (of course) pineapple, grapes and blueberries, YEAH for summer.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope, I can eat whatever I want, but EVERYTHING gives me heartburn so I have to chase everything with a tums.
Have you started to show yet: Lets just say I'm ready to be able to wear my "real" clothes again!
Labor Signs: Nope and it better stay that way this week, James is gone so this baby better stay put.
Symptoms: Sore feet and hands, heartburn, a few minor braxton hicks contractions....
Belly Button in or out? Flat and holding steady. It will be weird to have my belly button back.
Wedding rings on or off? Sadly....off for the duration of this adventure.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Whats not to be happy about!!
Looking forward to: Meeting our little girl!! I can't wait to see what she looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment